Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 25 - Getting noticed

I have decided that I needed to be a bit more regular in my workouts, and Mama realized that the odd feelings that she thought were digestion were actually me. So she's been feeling me for several weeks, but now she's sure that those were me.

She joked that I did a nice double front kick last night--and then realized that perhaps I was practicing my boxing skills instead. I tend to get active when she is getting ready to sleep, and any time she's sitting at the computer--so I'm doing a nice workout right now.

Daddy put a hand on her belly last night, and I rewarded him with a nice bump so he was able to feel me move.

Mama's friend Laura purchased a picture frame for me with my name on the wood matte--but Mama may hold off until she has something a bit more colorful than my ultrasound images.

1 comment: