Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 18 - Stylish togs?

Daddy took Mama to the store yesterday, and they found a bunch of maternity clothes that were on clearance. So Mama played dress-up for a while, and came home with some new outfits. Two sets of pants and "jackets" are velvety and soft--even if Mama isn't sure that they are terribly stylish. Then again, she has reached the point where *comfort* is more important to her than style!

She finally found a few outfits worth that were comfortable for her, had room for me to grow, and Daddy liked. They passed on the one shirt that Daddy liked that was not on sale. She wore the gray shirt that Daddy gave her for Christmas today and he really admired how it looked. It went well with the dark blue velvety pants, if I do say so myself.

I found out today that my Grandma Linda has gotten me a bunch of clothes for when I arrive, so I will be the stylish one then!

No comments:

Post a Comment