Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14 - Pictures as promised

Mama is having a challenging computer day, so hopefully this will come out without her losing her temper again. I don't like it when she does that--but I can give her heartburn as revenge.

This is the first picture, which was taken while I was still fairly quiet. Check out the bone in my left thigh (towards the bottom, the big white slash) There's no doubt about my gender at all.



The nice portrait, captured with me squirming and not posing well at all. Previews of things to come! You can just see one of my hands towards the bottom left.

This one was smaller, but shows off my cute little nose, and a hint of chubby cheeks.


I'm practicing for Halloween with my skull face. Actually this was probably supposed to be a face shot, but I was not staying still. That appears to be my arm off to the side--in motion, of course.

Just to show that I was a wiggle worm during my session, here is me, as a nearly indistinguishable blob of baby. Mama isn't sure what part of me got in the picture and is less sure what was *supposed* to be in the picture. She thinks the large blob on the left might be part of my head...with the small dark spot as part of my ear. Maybe.

You can clearly see that I'm big enough that you can't get all of me on one picture anymore.

1 comment:

  1. You are adorable already! I can't wait to meet you! I bet you are heavy to carry around already though!

    ReplyDelete