Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 13--I'm a BOY!

I wasn't terribly shy about showing off my pride at the beginning of the exam, but I made the ultrasonographer chase me around afterwards. I did not want to show off my face at all, or sit still to have my bones measured. I wiggled while she tried to get my heart rate--but Mama did see the valves working. I did some more punching, just to stay in practice.

So far everything looks fine, they estimate that I weigh 14 ounces and my heart rate is 146 bpm. Mama should be able to feel me move soon.

Daddy was very happy--even though he thought I was a girl. Ha!

Mama will get my pictures posted once she gets them scanned.

~Russell

2 comments:

  1. Hi Russell! I am your Aunt Becky! I am so happy for your mama and daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Little boys are wonderful, as I should know.

    ReplyDelete