Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 16 - Grandma loves me!

Mama and I went to visit Grandma Betty today, and she is evidently over her shock now. They had a good talk about pregnancy, babies, children and life in general.

Grandma wanted to make sure that we had a blender so I can eat whatever is being served for dinner. Mama assured her that we did, and that she and Daddy were planning to use it. She even got a book called "Baby and Toddler Meals for Dummies."

Of course, they started out talking about my early meals, which Mama is planning on serving straight from the "faucet" whenever possible. I never knew it could be so complicated, but most of the advice makes sense. Mama told Grandma about the breast pump she got for when she goes back to work. I guess they've come a long way since she and Uncle Kevin were little!

When it was time to go, Grandma told me that she loved me and patted Mama's belly. I just knew that she'd succumb to my charm!

1 comment: