Monday, January 5, 2009

January 5--another registry

Today Mama and I went to Target, and registered for items there. There's a little duplication, but hopefully not too much. A lot of items--especially the Classic Pooh--were on clearance. She was tempted, but was good. I convinced her that she wanted an orange instead of baby clothes, and it tasted yummy!

Mama wants me to tell you that she scanned some of the very plain clothes type items to show styles, not to indicate that I need to wear white all the time! She had a hard time finding coveralls with footies on them. Don't get her started on how fast we will lose socks and slippers...so she's trying to avoid those in the beginning.

Mama also looked at sizes, and decided that we probably won't need anything that is for less than 8 pounds. She suspects that I'm not going to be a small baby, and that I'll probably outgrow small clothes pretty darned quickly. Who am I to argue at this point?

Registry at Target is under Margaret OKeefe, but is named for me--O'Baby registry!

No comments:

Post a Comment