Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2 - Belated photos

Okay, Mama finally got around to taking some pictures of my loot:

They are out of order because the cut and paste thingy isn't working. Ah, computer problems.


Lots and lots of clothes for me

The picture frame that already has my name on it.



Frogs for Daddy


One for Grandpa


Florida State University outfit






Romulus was checking out the outfit that Mama couldn't resist, especially the teddy bear feet. Bad Mama!




Some bigger clothes, including my very first "hoodie" and some classic Pooh stuff.

Mama has finally figured out that she is craving grape juice. She likes grape juice, but can't seem to get enough to keep up with me. I'm also making her want really ripe strawberries--which she tells me are out of season--whatever that means. She did find some strawberries on sale last night, so we'll see how well she picks them, as this is not something she normally eats very often. I also like oranges, so Mama figures that I will like fruit.
She still won't eat bananas, so I'll have to wait before I taste those.

1 comment:

  1. This is when it starts getting fun!!You start feeling the movements and all those cute little clothes and items ....it's starting to feel real now...isn't it..Kevin and I wish you three the best of luck...we will keep checking on here to see updates..LOVE THE FSU outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete