Saturday, June 13, 2009

June 13 - Overdue Pictures--after going home

Here are pictures that have been taken since we've been home from the hospital. I've been a bit of a busy boy.


I got a clean bill of health at my first doctor's visit. Our nurse practitioner Lona Jacob poses with me at the end. I'm five days old here.


Four generations on Mama's side of the family--Great Grandma Wilmajean Coate, ME, Mama Regan O'Keefe and Grandma Betty Mesch.


Here's Grandma Betty with me and my cousin, Nicole. Nicole is 12 and is Uncle Kevin's daughter.


Our first family portrait. I'm six days old here.



Sometimes I even open my eyes--but not often.


I make faces while I rest--and Mama is trying to get pictures of some of the different ones. This scowly face was the only one that actually got caught on camera so far.


Mama calls me her "Little Rascal" sometimes, and I do a pretty good impression of Alfalfa. (You might have to look closely because the background was dark)


Yesterday morning Daddy and I were sleeping--in "bookend" positions but Mama accidentally woke Daddy up trying to get a bit more light so he moved his head.



Anne Geddes, eat your heart out! Taken at my first doctor visit when I was 5 days old.

2 comments:

  1. First of all, Russell you are so cute! I can't wait to watch you grow up!
    Second, you two look like happy parents. I LOVE the picture at the bottom, the "Anne GEddes" picture. Its so sweet.
    Don't stress too much, you adults. Take a cue from Russell. I believe all will work itself out the way its meant to. I wish terribly I were there to help.
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete