Saturday, June 13, 2009

June 12 - Professional Portraits from JC Penney

Great-Grandma from Montana came down to visit and we got pictures taken at JC Penney portrait studios. I still kept up my sleeping throughout the session until after the pictures were taken. Then I woke up.

Daddy said that he liked this one if Mama did--and she does.


I look pretty peaceful in this one


They had a bit of a struggle to keep my hands out of my face...


I have doggies on my feet, but you can't see them terribly well.



I did some more sleeping for my pictures.


Mama, Daddy and ME.


Four generations on Daddy's side of the family--William O'Keefe, Ruth Bissett, (Antema) Barbara Treasure and ME.


Grandpa Don, Daddy and I.


This is our other family portrait and Mama thinks that I should be closer to my parent's faces.


(All pictures copyrighted to JC Penney portrait studio and low quality images only are available for electronic sharing.)

1 comment: