Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 26 - Early Morning Relocation

I decided that it might be a good idea to get into a better position for birth this morning in the very wee hours. I kept Mama awake for most of it. But now my butt appears to be up and as often as Mama is going to the bathroom, my head is interfering with her bladder.

Tonight we are at the hospital in preparation for inducing labor tomorrow. So I should have my very own birthday on May 27th. I'm still moving a bit, but not the frantic movements from last night. Just enough to reassure Mama that I'm doing OK and that she needs to go visit the restroom every hour!

We had some NY style pizza for supper, followed by an absolutely *divine* cheesecake. YUM! It'll probably be a while before I can eat either of those things on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment