Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12 - New "due" date

I will be a May baby after all! I weighed in at 7 pounds 11 ounces on my ultrasound today, so Dr. Jones has scheduled for Mama to be induced on May 27th if I haven't decided to come out on my own. They both have concerns about my weight and Mama's back issues, so they don't want me to get too big.

Mama has been quite sore for the last couple of days in her low back and hips, not to mention very tired. But after a meeting at Front Range college tomorrow, she is done until fall!

Pictures to follow when Mama gets them scanned.

2 comments:

  1. Doin' good baby boy! Can't wait to meet you :-) You and my honorary grandson can play together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let anyone tell you mama any horror stories about being induced. My second son's birth was induced and the resulting labor was quick and easy. I can't believe you're almost here. It goes so quickly for the people who aren't pregnant!

    ReplyDelete