Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March 31 - Four pounds, three ounces so far!

Because of all the computer issues that Mama and Daddy are having, the new ultrasound pictures will be in a later post. But I've been measured and it's been determined that I am four pounds and three ounces--thank you very much!

I think this might be the first exam that I slept through. I was folded in half with my feet up by my face. Mama laughed at that since she doesn't think she was ever that flexible. But I didn't kick the ultrasound wand, and the ultrasonographer didn't have to chase me all over the place this time.

One of the portrait pictures is a "front" view--and you need to use some imagination--and Daddy thought it looked like Mr. Potato Head (whoever that is.) But the view from the side looks good, as does the picture of my foot!

I'm continuing to move around today (I did not want to go to sleep when Mama did last night) but I seem to be leaving Mama's bladder alone for the moment. She dreamt that she was in labor last night, so I was having an early April Fool's joke on her.

Mama promises pictures to come.

1 comment:

  1. You get to meet the planet in a little less than 60 days now! Go easy on your mama until then little one! Your Ant Baggy will be there in July to say hello!
    ps) I can't wait to see your new pictures!

    ReplyDelete