Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30 - What was THAT?

Mama was getting ready to leave for work this morning, with her hand on the doorknob, when she had a sudden rush of nausea, a wave of heat and pain from her belly. Daddy told her that she was probably having a pre-labor contraction. Mama said she could deal with most of it--but that if she was nauseous during actual labor she was going to have to see if something could be done.

Nausea--not a favorite of Mama's.

She is feeling much better now, but it feels like the time is getting closer every day.

In other news, she got me a stroller! So if she gets the urge to take me out on a nice day, she's got a place to put me. We're still looking for a changing table, but one of her students may have a second stage carseat for me.

Some of her students got me a little Peter Rabbit set of dishes--they are very cute. I'll have to get Mama to take a picture of my new "stuff" to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment