Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 24 - The weight game

Mama keeps getting in trouble when she visits Dr. Jones because she isn't gaining much weight. Mama *knows* that she is eating, but she ends up walking more at the new apartment, so is getting some more exercise by default. She didn't weigh herself for about a week, and when she did (thinking that she had probably gained 5 pounds) she had lost four pounds. Well, Mama's not complaining, but Dr. Jones is worried that I'm not growing so we will have another ultrasound on May 12th.

At least I'll have some more pictures to share with all of you!

I've been pretty quiet this week, settling into my position nicely and moving just enough to let Mama know I'm getting stronger. Today, I'm pretty active. Maybe it's because we're blogging. Maybe I've got other plans. Mama's not sure, but she keeps rubbing her belly to try to comfort me. I seem to have rediscovered her bladder, and she's not terribly happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment