Thursday, April 9, 2009

April 9 - A good day for baby stuff

Daddy went to a job fair today, and Mama had him stop at the Salvation Army superstore on the way home. He was looking for a changing table, but didn't find one. He did find a playpen! It's a blue plaid color, and Mama is happy that she has one now.

Grandpa Don wondered where she is going to put it, but Mama assured him that she'll find someplace!

There was a rummage sale going on to benefit one of the community colleges where I help Mama teach, so she got some more receiving blankets for me. She told Daddy that he could deal with the ones that have pink on them for the price. She's sure I won't care about the color.

Personally, I'm taking a bit of a siesta today. I've been pretty quiet. Perhaps I am getting used to my new position, as my head no longer feels like it is in the spot where Mama has been feeling it for a while. Of course, I'm supposed to move around when things get closer to my due date and go upside down, but I don't know that I'm ready for that yet.

PS--Happy Birthday, Aunt Sherry!

No comments:

Post a Comment