Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1 - Three months to go

Mama asked Daddy last night if it looked like her waist had really expanded over the last couple of days. He admitted that it looked that way. She was really feeling like there had been a big difference very recently.

I also put on a "belly mover" show for her yesterday. She was ordered to lie down (she says that she's not good at just watching when there is work to be done) and I made her belly move. A lot. A bounce here, a kick on this side and a punch over there. It was too bad that no one else was able to see it--but there was no doubt that I was utilizing my entire internal gymnasium!

I have stopped moving any time that Daddy's hand is in a place to feel me. Mama's worried I might be a practical joker.

1 comment:

  1. O'Baby I can tell you're going to be a cutie already!

    ReplyDelete