Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A puppy for Christmas

Santa came to our house. I asked him for a puppy.
Right there in the unwrapped box (because Santa is too busy to wrap all the presents) was a puppy! I pushed the button and exclaimed "IT MOVES!!!" So here I am practicing with Bob the (Builder) Puppy on our heeling.
I decided that his picture needed to be taken facing forward, but kept hiding my face.
Here is a good shot of Bob in Daddy's lap.
I also got three new puzzles, which I have made several times each already. Daddy got a welcome frog--named Howard
Connor posing with his cool new tool
Connor and I went outside and built a snowman--with a mohawk.
I rode on the sled with my neighbors--Lorelei and Thomas--and their mom pulled it for us.
We came back in and Connor and I played video games for a while. Connor kept having to rescue me.
Mama took this picture of our white Christmas out the patio door before we went out to play.
We had a good time at Oma and Ompa's house and with Mama's family gift exchange. But that post will have to wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment