Sunday, December 30, 2012

Building words

I have been watching a lot of videos about words. I started with a bunch of Leap Frog videos about the letter factory and word factory. Then I became very interested in Word World. I'm watching some that Mama got from the library this weekend. Daddy and I decided to build some words like they do in Word World. I know how to spell "dog" so using my blocks I made the word. It starts with the letter D.
I've added an "o" and am looking for the "g"
There it is--I built the word DOG! (Mama in--I don't know why it rotated this picture)
I then picked up my handiwork and admired it.
Daddy and I are changing beginning letters with the same endings--ROOM, LOOM, BOOM, DOOM, ZOOM. Now we are using the same beginning letters--CHIN, CHIP, CHICK. (Mama in--my son scares me sometimes)

No comments:

Post a Comment