Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas at Oma's house

Mama and I spent the week before Christmas at Oma's house. On Sunday, Dec. 23, Uncle Kevin and family came down to join us and exchange presents.
This is Oma's tree. It has lots and lots of ornaments on it. I was really good and didn't get in trouble for touching it very many times. Oma was surprised and Mama was proud of me.
Mama didn't get a good picture of Uncle Kevin with or without his new tools.
Melissa is his girlfriend.
Kyra (Keer-ah) is her granddaughter.
Oma and I are ready to go!
Our present to Abigail is a handmade lion bank.
I knew how to open my own presents this year--no troubles!
Mama got a lap desk that Daddy immediately began using.
Nicole unwrapping a present
Abigail unwraps her new Furby
I got a baseball glove,
a small red wagon,
a larger red wagon,
and a bunch of pencils with my name on them!
It was fun, and I got a lot of presents. What three year old wouldn't like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment