Thursday, September 22, 2011

Two Buses

This morning I got to ride on TWO buses to get to child care. The first bus took us from near our house to the CSU student center, and there we got on a second bus, with a very friendly driver. He dropped Mama and I off about a block and a half from my child care, so I didn't have to walk as far. We even got there in time for me to play outside for a while!

Mama wasn't sure we were going to make it there on time, though. I was evidently still hungry because after I got dressed, I took myself downstairs, pulled out the block of cheese and took several bites out before Mama got downstairs. She cut the edge to be more even and fed me the rest.

Before she got up I took down my gate and helped myself to the cream cheese. I had the package open and looked like I was ready to coat Daddy's chair with it. Shades of the butter incident the other morning. (Mama here--pictures to come of the butter incident.) She said something about locking the refridgerator, but I'm not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment