Monday, September 19, 2011

Grapes and Coffee

So daddy and I were home the other evening by ourselves, or as daddy puts it "Just us Chickens." I went to the fridge to get my juice and saw one of my favorite foods, (for today at least), Grapes. So, daddy and I put some grapes into a bowl, put the rest back in the fridge, and ate grapes. We finished the first bowl, and I wanted more, so knowing where they were, I just went and got them. By the third bowl, I was more playing than eating. I looked at daddy and said "I Pinch", proceeded to stuff a grape into my cheek, put the bowl up to my mouth and pinched the grape out into the bowl. It is funny to watch the grape spin about the bowl, and daddy couldn't stop laughing. I did this several times.

On daddy's birthday morning, daddy was not feeling well and did not make coffee for himself. This makes me sad, because then I don't get to help make it, or help drink it. By about mid morning, (long enough that daddy SHOULD have made coffee), I decided to make my own. I know how to turn on the coffee pot, and what buttons to press to make the coffee come out. I even remembered to put a cup under the hole where the coffee comes out. I am such a big boy, making my own coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment