Sunday, September 11, 2011


I was pretty fascinated by this leaf at Antema's house.


It didn't taste very good, though.


Here's Pardner playing with what's left of a trash can lid. At the very end, you can see him take a bite out of the lawn. Mama's friend Megan thinks it might be a Border Collie thing...as some of hers do that as well. (Pardner's other half is Corgi)

Other news with me is that I apparently have grown again and my 2T shirts are not fitting well and the sleepers not at all. So in height I'm moving to 3T now. I still wear between 12-18 month in bottoms because I have trouble keeping them up if they are any larger around the middle. I'm also outgrowing my size 6 shoes.

I am tall enough to reach most of the light switches in the house, and if my parents set the baby gate high enough that I can't reach over and unlock myself, I can slide underneath and get out that way. So now they are trying a double-decker gate system which has worked so far, although I am NOT happy about it.

Mama got some new pictures and video of me at a different park today, but she needs Daddy's help to get them off her phone. So it may be a while.

Here are a few more pictures taken at Antema and Bapa's house:



Bapa and Cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment