Friday, November 13, 2009

Is it really November already?


Hello from my floor activity center!

Mama is having a hard time believing that we're almost halfway through November. I don't know anything about telling time yet. However, we need to give you some long overdue updates.

I can sit by myself for quite a while now, although I haven't mastered getting into that position by myself. I still love being in my johnny jump up bouncer. I've begun to get a wider variety of foods and I'm a pretty good eater. I really like pears, bananas, peas, sweet potatoes and squash. I'm not so enthusiastic about the turkey stuff yet.

I'm working hard on my crawling, but I tend to do the "five point scoot" instead. I can roll over both ways, scoot around and in lots of other ways get myself around the living room floor.


On my five month birthday I decided to taste Daddy's foot.

More pictures will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment