Thursday, September 6, 2012

Larimer County Fair Petting Zoo

Petting zoo time, with the usual goats and a few rarer animals.
Ducks would let you pet them if you were quiet. Mama is not sure if one of these was the chicken I got to pet. Yes, they had a chicken!
Ducks sharing a "bath."
I scavenged some grain to feed the miniature horse.
He was my favorite this time.
Cute alpaca face. Mama tried to get me to pet it to see how soft it was. I declined.
They even had a camel! He was sleeping, though. Mama petted a little bit of his fur.
Eye of the Camel (Mama thinks, anyway) Look at those Eyelashes!
I tried my luck at "fishing" in the clear ponds next. I didn't really have the hang of it, and neither did Mama, but a boy next to me did catch one of the trout. It was then released. No trout dinner for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment