Monday, October 24, 2011

Mama and Russell's excellent adventure

Daddy had to go to school on Saturday, so Mama and I had the whole day to spend together. So come with me and I'll show you what we did! First we had to do the dishes, and I was a BIG help. Because we rode THREE buses, we had a break at the downtown transit center, and I took advantage of the time to run off some energy I did some hanging from the bench
The first thing I did was check out the playground near the Library. I gave Mama a few more gray hairs, and she put down the camera to help me climb up and move onto the structure. I chased my "friend" from school off the slide I ran around and around and around! We went into the Library for a while, and I played with the puppets and had Mama read me some books. Mama forgot to take pictures, though. Next to the Library is an area with old homesteads and an old school. We looked in the buildings and Mama took lots of pictures for Grandpa in Florida. I decided to close the door on the old house. This old homestead had a dirt floor. We then went inside the Discovery Museum of Fort Collins. I put my hand on this plate and it made lightning. I rode a wild horse THEN I FOUND THE DINOSAURS! Mama and I each did rubbings of a dinosaur. I made a diplodicus. She did an ankylosaurus (a pink one) I listened to a computer simulation of what this dinosaur would have sounded like, and then tried out the "homemade" simulator. I really got to roar like a dinosaur! I sat in a great dinosaur chair Then we caught three buses to go home. I was tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment