Saturday, October 8, 2011

All boy (Oh, Boy)

Today was a watery kind of day. It rained and was cool all day, so I didn't get to go outside. I helped Mama do dishes twice, and then tried to play in the water afterwards.

She declared that I could have some water time in the bathtub, and kept explaining to me that we do not have a pool. I wanted the pool but in the end accepted the tub. I had a top (to some shaving cream) that I was using for a cup. Mama wanted another water holder, but was hesitant to use my toys (because I don't like to put them away.) She found an old drinking water bottle on the sink, and decided that would work. After using it to soak me completely, I got to play with it.

It made bubbles when I filled it, and it made funny noises when I let it empty into the water again. I used the top to fill it with water and learned to squeeze the air out under water to fill it up as well. Then, I decided to play around with it. So I put it over my penis. I took it out and put it back in several times. Mama guesses it must have felt good.

(Mama in--he's going to be disappointed if he goes through life imagining his manhood needs to approach that relative size.)

No comments:

Post a Comment