Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Xmas day pictures

Mama and I would like to welcome you to the pictures from our Christmas day festivities.


Aunt Jaki got this shirt, with a fully operational keyboard, on the front. I got to help her play it!


Aunt Jaki brought us a basket of fruit that I thought was quite delicious.


I got a Daddy Bunny to go with Mama and Baby Bunny.


Someone distracted Connor and Lena when Mama was taking this picture


Grandpa got a glass with a jellyfish inside it from Aunt Jaki. He will probably try to find out what species it is.


I tried out one of my little cars on my new bridge. Daddy had made it as a project during his Physics class last semester.


Connor really liked this new tee shirt, referencing the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment