Monday, January 10, 2011

First day at "school"

Because of the schedules my parents have for this semester, I have started at a child care center. Today was my first day. On my first day:

"I learned that it is okay for Daddy to leave me at school. I was such a big boy and didn't cry at all. I am learning all the rules and doing such a great job following them. I am enjoying making new friends and am already giving my teachers lots of hugs. I got to do so many fun things today! I played with the music toys, snow in the sensory table, songs and stories, and trucks. It was an awesome first day! (Smiley face)"

They even had a sign on my classroom welcoming me. I did fall and cut my lip, but it didn't seem to bother me for too long. I made a mask for the winter gala that is on Wednesday, so Mama and Daddy are going to try to come and see me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment