Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ice cubes

Yesterday Mama let me have some ice cubes that were left over in her water glass. Today, she gave me an ice cube (a new one) in a glass. I like putting it in my mouth, but then it gets too cold. Mama's timing with catching the ice cube with the cup is improving, but sometimes it still hit the floor.

She also let me practice drinking from a cup of my own. With towels present on the kitchen floor! She thinks that more practice will be needed.

I have a rattle that is shaped like the handset from one of the old phones that Mama said had a dial on it. (I've never seen one) We discovered tonight that it bounces down the stairs pretty well, and we had a good time playing toss it up, toss it down the stairs. But Mama took it away when I tried to put it on the fan.

Doesn't she understand that I am fascinated with that fan and can't help myself? I really NEED to touch it. She keeps telling me "NO" in that loud voice that I don't like. She got really loud a couple of times tonight, and even took the spoon out of my hand! Can you believe the things I put up with?

No comments:

Post a Comment