Sunday, November 18, 2012

Playgrounds and horses

Mama and I had an appointment on Friday, and as a reward for relatively good behavior, she took me to the playground. We tried a different one this time, near the farm where Olive lives. It wasn't too cold, or too late and the day was nice for being active outside. I like playgrounds!
One of the unexpected hazards of being an only child is that there isn't someone on the other side of the see saw.
Hanging boy!
Shortly before we left, I picked a horsie to sit on. Sadly, this one did not move and didn't hold my attention for long.
On our way to the car, we heard hoofbeats. Soon two riders cantered into view.
Then they were gone.
Mama let out a big sigh. I asked her why people rode horses like that. She replied that it was more fun that I could imagine at this point in my life. She didn't try to explain how much she wanted to *be* riding on a fine fall day, but she thought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment