Wednesday, July 25, 2012

On the way to Glenwood Springs

Here I am in my torture seat, with duckling (Mama in--he pronounces is "duck-eh-ling") and my little stone elephant. Every picture Mama got of me in the car shows me with my tongue out.
These are pictures Mama took from the car, mostly at high speeds. This is a view from I-70 near the exit to Evergreen, CO. She says this is the only picture in this post where she knows where she was with any confidence (except for the ones with signs or landmarks in them.)
We have runaway truck ramps in Colorado, although drivers never want to use them.
Shine on this picture is from the window. Did I mention we were going fast in the car?
Here I am at our rest stop, climbing the fences like I'm not supposed to...
and dancing!
More from the rest of the trip up later, but Mama needs to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment