Tuesday, May 15, 2012

P--O--O--L

Daddy succumbed to a beautiful--and rather warm--day and got me a little pool yesterday. I got right in and enjoyed myself!
Daddy and Mama each took some time soaking their feet, although neither actually got IN. I splashed them a bit, though.
Today, even though the water was COLD (according to Mama, anyway) I got in and waded around. I ended up sitting a couple of times because I was being a bit of a monkey and lost my balance. So then I tossed in small rocks and reclaimed them for a while. Then I started dipping my head into the water, over the edge.
When I finished, I had a rather unique hairstyle by wading pool look going on.
I enjoyed it quite a bit. I really liked watching the videos that the parents took. Unfortunately, Mama is not seeing the place to upload them.
So I'll have to leave you with my silly hairdo and a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment