Sunday, April 8, 2012

Egg-celent Easter

Antema, Bapa, and Aunt Jaki came up for Easter Sunday. They stayed at a hotel with an indoor pool, so I got to go swimming. Mama and Daddy are both sick (really sick) and so they were happy to have healthy folks to keep me entertained. Fortunately I am not sick.

Eggs got dyed, and then were hidden, and subsequently found.



(There wasn't one under the kitchen table, but I looked anyway)


Mama did not get any pictures of my chocolate bunny, and now he's more than half gone. I like chocolate.

After our guests went home, Mama took me out to ride my bike to the playground. She was feeling a little better. I spent a lot of time digging in the sand. I rode my bike here and there, and then played in the sand some more. She read on a picnic table with a box of tissues close by.

When we were on the playground, I found a bubble blower. Mama found a discarded bottle and then made some bubble blowing liquid. It was a pretty good ending to the day until I spilled the bottle (dumped quite a lot of it out, actually) and Mama insisted that she was not going to refill it. Fun while it lasted, and Mama has promised that we can do it again soon.




(If you look closely, you can see a bubble in this picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment