Sunday, June 5, 2011

Leaping Pardner, Mama's behind!


I went down to Antema's house for the weekend with Daddy. I was throwing water into the air and Daddy got this shot with his phone camera! We didn't realize Pardner could jump that high.

So, I'm now officially two, and Mama has promised to upload photos once she gets them out of the camera. She has other days as well, but she's still behind.

I started at a new child care center, and I have my new teachers charmed already. There are two young boys who live two doors away from me, and they like me too.

We moved into a new apartment, with fewer stairs. There is a great playground with swings that are like chairs, and those are absolutely my favorite. My parents keep saying that I won't get tired from swinging, but I don't care. I really like it when one of my parents sits in the other swing.

I spent a week with Oma and Ompa while the movers were taking all the stuff. There's a lot of stuff. Daddy did my floor in foam cutouts of letters and numbers and I love taking them apart. Evidently my favorite number is 8, maybe because it has two circles to take out when I show it to you. All my toys and stuffed animals are here.

We do have a staircase, which is straight. I play a game with Mama and Daddy where I roll balls down the handrail, Daddy catches them at the bottom and throws them to Mama at the top, who hands them back to me. Mama thinks that we won't have all the family pictures in this particular staircase.

I do not feel well today, so I am going to sign off. Hopefully I will feel better and can make Mama get those pictures posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment