Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A bear named Abble, or is it Aboo, or is it supposed to be Apple?

I have a new bear. He's big and tan and I like him a lot. I hug him very often and he never seems to mind. We were at a little store (Cracker Barrel has a store attached) and the sales lady was holding him. I almost dove out of Daddy's arms to get him because he was irresistible. All the way home, I chattered about "Abble"--kind of like saying apple, but with a "B" instead of a "P" sound. So that is his name.

We are hanging out on the couch, having a good time.


Mama thought I was going to kiss him, but I bit his nose. Fortunately, he didn't mind.


I carry him around the house. I have figured out how to carry him up the stairs. He goes to bed with me and gets hugs from Mama and Daddy. Sometimes I call him "Aboo" instead of "Abble" so they're not sure what his name will be in the end.

He even sat in on our picture session on Saturday. But those pictures will be posted later.

No comments:

Post a Comment