Friday, September 24, 2010

Late Summer Pictures

The traditional summer vacation for Daddy's family was going camping at William's Fork. These days Antema and Grandpa have upgraded to a camper, and they set me up playing on the table.


We camped near the river, but Mama did not let me get close enough to get my feet wet. She said the water was too cold and moving too fast.


Unfortunately, I was not feeling well, and I got Mama Bunny pretty dirty. Antema and Mama washed her, and Mama put her in my swing to dry. She looks pretty sad, but I looked worse so Mama and Daddy took me home early.


I played on the toys in Oma's back yard



I took pictures of Mama. She was being silly for me.


I enjoy squirting myself with the water (that are supposed to be for making kitties behave, but thankfully I haven't figured that out yet) and will soak myself quite thoroughly.



Cereal boxes make interesting hats


Playing with Zap, who is one of the most patient dogs ever.



Riding Daddy


Practicing with using a fork


Pardner and I play in the turtle "pool"

No comments:

Post a Comment