Friday, June 11, 2010

So much excitement!


I've had a busy time since our last post. Mama and Daddy got me this keyboard for my birthday, and I like playing with it. It will play whole songs, and the lights flash, so it's pretty amusing for me. I like playing it with my butt. So far my favorite song seems to be Dashing Through the Snow.

Aunt June took us to the Children's Museum, and there were a group of one year old babies there with me. I was doing what Mama called "competitive play" where I would try to interact (or interfere) with the other children. I thought the spinning critter with the mirror was REALLY interesting.

Antema, Uncle Bear and Miss Ann took me to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, along with a passel of other kids. I had a good time, and Antema reports that I found some buttons that were really good. (Possibly in the space capsule?)

Grandpa Rich is visiting from NJ, and I have been hanging out with him for the past couple of days. He pushed me around in a circle on an office chair and I decided that he was wonderful.

Got to go, I've got another busy day in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment