Tuesday, January 19, 2010

King of the Mountain!

OK, King of the Stairs! I have mastered my crawling to the point of crawling up the stairs. On my own. Both sets. I was pretty excited when I got to the landing the first time. I was not excited that Mama insisted on following closely behind me until she learned just the right distance to stay "back." Once I got all the way to the top, she stuck a baby gate in place and I'm not sure why, other than maybe to annoy the cat.

Mama keeps saying that she is earning her gray hairs, but I'm not sure what that means. She also wants me to tell you that she tried to teach me how to go down the stairs backwards, but I either didn't understand or wasn't ready to learn at that time.

1 comment:

  1. What an accomplishment! But what about going DOWN the stairs?

    ReplyDelete