Sunday, September 27, 2009

September 27 - Four months old today

This picture is from a couple of weeks ago, but Mama doesn't think she posted it yet. She calls this carpet swimming.


I blew my first "raspberry" today. Mama wondered if I was going to be a born trumpet player when she saw me. I haven't done it again yet. But I learn new things every day.

I also have been working on some old things--like trying to crawl. The back end is willing but the arms are still weak. So I'm carpet swimming for a bit longer, it seems. Mama and Daddy breathe a sigh of relief, but I'm not sure why.

Mama found a jungle themed floor mat play thingy for me and I really seem to like it so far. I hit some of the hanging danglies (sometimes I just kick them), I flirt with the baby in the mirror, and I grab the elephant's ear that makes the funny crinkly sound. I keep rolling over and sometimes rolling off.

I'm still doing my best to start standing. I push off with my legs anytime I'm held, and I smile really wide to encourage my holder to keep supporting me while I try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment