Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pictures--Russell au natural

It was a nice hot day when Mama and Daddy decided to take me over to Antema's house for a little outdoor time. Mama calls it "shade bathing" since I'm not ready to be out in the sun yet.


We were hanging out in the yard and Bruno the dog came over to help.


I actually scooted closer to Bruno's butt after this picture was taken. Then Mama moved me back on the towel.


She got a shot of me closing in, though.


Antema calls this a good "Prom Picture" and I guess I'll figure out what she meant in fifteen or sixteen years. Seems like a long time to me.


Practicing my kicking skills. That thing on my ankle is a rattle.


I must have been dreaming about a touchdown, because both hands were raised. I moved just as Daddy took this picture.


Always leave with a smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment